- 60V MAX * SDS MAX Cordless Chipping Hammers in 22 lb (DCH892X1) and 15 lb (DCH832X1) models
- made in United States of America Critical Contact Anchors (CCU+™)
- 20V MAX * XR® Brushless Cordless 1/2-in. Hammer Drill (DCD805)
- 20V MAX * XR® Brushless Cordless 1/2-in. Drill / Driver (DCD800)
60V MAX * SDS MAX Cordless Chipping Hammers in 22 lb (DCH892X1) and 15 lb (DCH832X1) models
Designed for heavy-duty demolition, concrete and masonry work, the DEWALT 60V MAX* 22lb Chip Hammer breaks through dense concrete at up to 19.4 Joules of impact energy**. The hammer handles horizontal and downward chopping for high performance on mid-to-bottom wall and floor jobs, and is ideal for jobs that require a lot of highway. The SDS Max Medium Weight 60V*15lb Cordless Chipping Hammer delivers up to 10.5 Joules of impact energy** and is highly maneuverable for horizontal chipping in upper or lower walls and concrete surface preparation applications.
Hammers provide precise cutting with 7-position variable speed control and maintain a constant speed under load through built-in constant-speed electronics for consistent operation. Both hammers feature a built-in SHOCKS Active Vibration Control® system designed to reduce the feel of vibration on the handles compared to rotary hammers without this feature. Each is enabled through a WIRELESS TOOL CONTROL connection for remote activation of the DCV585 60V MAX * Dust Extractor (sold separately) and comes Tag Ready™ which provides the ability to attach a DEWALT Tool Connect™ tag for location tracking via the DEWALT Tool Connect™ app (Tags are sold separately). Hammers will be available April 1, 2022 As equipped units.
made in United States of America Critical Contact Anchors (CCU+™)
When critical mechanical anchor connections are needed, DEWALT Critical Duty Heavy Duty (CCU+™) Anchors get the job done. CCU+™ 3/8-in, 1/2-in, 5/8-in, 3/4-in and CCU+™ Anchor Kits combine with hollow stops and bits, max 60V rotary hammers* and compatible dust extractors OSHA Table 1 is a cordless system designed to speed up the anchor installation process and reduce exposure to dust. Now available in two steel grades, B7 carbon steel and 316 Class 2 stainless steel, the fasteners are made in United States of America And compliant with US procurement law procurement requirements for USDA projects. It is ideal for:
- Beam, column, and anchors
- Safety related attachments and assemblies
- Industrial facilities and water treatment plants
- transport structures
- Support equipment and facility systems
- Railings, railings and handrails
- Critical Overhead Anchors
- Seismic Qualification (SDC A – F)
- Tension zone/cracked concrete
20V MAX * XR® Brushless Cordless 1/2-in. Hammer Drill (DCD805) and 20V Max*XR® Brushless 1/2-in Cordless Drill. Drill / Driver (DCD800)
Attendees will also preview the DEWALT 20V MAX * XR® Brushless Cordless 1/2-in. Hammer Drill (DCD805) and 20V Max*XR® Brushless 1/2-in Cordless Drill. Drill / Driver (DCD800), both start at March 2022.
In addition, DEWALT will highlight a variety of the latest tools, accessories, and technology solutions at the World of Concrete, including the following:
- DEWALT POWERSTACK™ 20V MAX *Built-in Battery: DEWALT is the world’s number one brand of power tools that uses bagged cell batteries designed for the construction industry
- DEWALT ELITE SERIES™ Accessories: SDS PLUS and SDS MAX carbide drill bits, diamond† Abrasive cutting wheels and blades built to last™
- 20V/12V MAX*XR® 3×360 Green Line Laser: Compatible with DEWALT 12V MAX* and 20V MAX* battery platforms that offer versatility in both battery systems
- Total Trade Solutions™DEWALT’s comprehensive new solution offerings including industry-leading programmes, products, services and training courses tailored to the specific needs and unique challenges of concrete contractors
To learn more about DEWALT products, please visit: www.dewalt.com.
* Regarding 60V Max* – The maximum starting voltage of the battery (measured without working load) is 60V. The nominal voltage is 54.
Regarding 20V max* – The maximum starting voltage of the battery (measured without working load) is 20V. The nominal voltage is 18.
For a maximum voltage of 12V* – The maximum starting voltage of the battery (measured without working load) is 12V. The nominal voltage is 10.8.
** According to EPTA-Procedure 05/2009
†These blades use manufactured diamonds that are engineered to cut.
World of Concrete® is a registered trademark of Hanley Wood Exhibitions, Inc. , which have not endorsed or approved these products
DEWALT is obsessed with how users work in the real world and relentlessly strives for comprehensive worksite solutions. By integrating the latest technology and industrial innovations, DEWALT is leading the charge for the job sites of the future. DEWALT products. TOUGH® GUARANTEED. For more information, visit www.dewalt.com or follow DEWALT on Facebook, Twitterand Instagram and LinkedIn.
on Stanley Black & Decker
Headquartered in New Britain, ConnecticutAnd Stanley Black & Decker, one of the S&P 500 companies, is a leading company $14.5 billion A diversified global industry with 56,000 employees in over 60 countries making tools, products and solutions to fulfill their purpose, for those who make the world. The company operates the world’s largest tool business featuring such well-known brands as DEWALT, STANLEY, BLACK + DECKER and CRAFTSMAN; The second largest electronic security trading company in the world; It is a global industry leader in highly engineered solutions within the engineering infrastructure and installation businesses. Learn more at www.stanleyblackanddecker.com.
DEWALT Media Contact:
public relations manager